In relation to the progression of my Zombie arm, I also finished modelling my robot arm, which took F@*$!ng forever!!! At the start modelling I was still unsure what my R-Arm will look like and how it would move. Eventually I came to a decision that I’m going make it look steampunky with rivets in the sides of the arm. The process was very long and I ran into more than a few problems, like selecting the wrong face, creating random vertex on accident, forgetting to parent the object together, as well as forgetting to re-position the axis controller for each object, but overall a success. I also decided to give the arm an extension so it can reach further when it plays catch with the zombie.